Sunday, February 9, 2020

Former coworker

I wrote this 2 years ago, and I still feel exactly the same. Prepare to stab me with insults if you are an anti-immigrant-Trump-sycophant:

Dear Immigrant, legal and illegal:

You are welcome in my country. You may use food stamps, welfare, and any other type of government entitlement to which I have personally contributed with my income and other types of taxes while you get to your proverbial feet. Feel free to bring your extended family with you. If you happen to be Muslim, I look forward to hearing about your religious views and learning about your native national and spiritual culture.

Thank you,

Mr. Older-white-male-middle-class-liberal-agnostic-scientifically-minded-white-collar-working-bass-playing-facebook-posting-college-educated-jeep-driving-beer-drinking-Trump-disapproving-somewhat-intelligent-though-not-good-looking-size-10-shoe-wearing-citizen-voter-in-every-election-in-order-to-make-known-my-political-views-because-I-was-naturally-born-by-luck-within-the-united-states-after-all-I-may-just-as-well-have-been-born-in-a-South-American-rain-forest-though-I-would-still-expect-dignity-as-a-human-being-from-every-other-human-being-on-this-planet-not-the-shit-my-political-leaders-and-their-dumb-racist-minions-are-trying-to-pass-off-to-you-as-not-a-natural-born-political-citizen-as-though-they-deserve-more-dignity-than-you-do-and-that-somehow-they-are-better-than-you-all-the-while-feigning-some-bastardized-version-of-christianity-voting-voting-voting-citizen.


No comments:

Post a Comment