Wednesday, July 22, 2020

COVID-19 vaccine

People are already denouncing a potential COVID-19 vaccine as highly dangerous even before knowing which vaccine they are going to use, what will be in it, and what kind of research will be done on the safety of that vaccine.

We don't know for sure that there will be a vaccine.

To make matters worse, people are claiming that this is a conspiracy involving Bill Gates, and claiming that the vaccine will have gene-altering substances in it. Not stopping there, some people are claiming that the new 5G phone network is going to be used to activate nanotechnology surreptitiously implanted in us.

I wouldn't even mention this except that a couple of good friends have earnestly sent me this stuff, and another friend mentioned it to me as a joke. Apparently, these ideas have some traction with people.

There are some very despicable videos on youtube promoting these ideas. The sad thing is that these ideas will make people afraid of a vaccine that could save many lives.

I think that I'm losing my faith in human beings as an intelligent species.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment