Monday, December 7, 2020

Interesting quote from the comments

Dear Obama/Biden and Harris, Pelosi and Schumer,  I never cared: -I never cared if you were "gay" until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children. -I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems. -I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine. -I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems. -I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked hard. -I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong. Now I care! My patience and tolerance are gone.     I'm not alone in feeling this way there are millions of us who do......and we have had enough !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment