Wednesday, March 24, 2021

FW: Simple fact on Democratic Cities

I believe that some policies lead to more problems including crime.  I think that it is likely that there is a cause and effect, but part of it could also be the effect of large cities.   A great many more people live in big cities, making incidences of extreme events more likely, but I also have a negative impression of big cities and how that affects people psychologically.   I am pretty happy in a small city of about 45,000 people.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 6:28 PM beesley1 wrote:

This was very interesting.  However, one could argue it is not a Democrat vs. Republican issue. It a urban vs. rural issue.  And it just so happens that the majority of big cities vote Democrat.  In other words are Democrates the cause or are big cities the cause ?  Personally, I believe Democrat policies are the cause.

 

-Beesley-

 

From: Bill

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 6:14 AM, Bill  wrote:

No comments:

Post a Comment