Friday, April 30, 2021

Illegal Immigration Into America Is Part of a Long-Term Communist Program to Destroy the US

I was able to view the preview video, but I am not sure if everyone can.  

I'm not saying that I believe in conspiracies, but I do think that the extreme political left is trying to advance its agenda.  This has been going on for decades, and at the very least it has been independent individuals and groups with the same agenda, but it looks more and more like a mass coordinated effort.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/illegal-immigration-into-the-america-is-part-of-a-longterm-communist-program-to-destroy-the-u-s_3795239.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email2&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-04-30-3&est=MFMWhIgLXDRJGQR7SIr2UH5d5W3fa5Cqcf7jLP%2F35HmMnCs06UQMvetB9RmYxI4d0Sg%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment