Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Re: Watch "White House Admits It Lied About Vaccines; Study Shows 49% of Biden’s Followers are “Fake Accounts”" on YouTube

It is my understanding that the Trump administration was leaving some distribution details up to the states.   If true, this is probably a good thing.   I only think this because I heard all sorts of cries from the political left to federalize the distribution plan.  When I heard Biden say there was no plan, I assumed that this is what he meant.   However, I think that his statement is highly misleading.

In terms of the public not respecting a liar, I think that all politicians engage in a large amount of spin.  However, the Biden Administration seems to frequently make statements that are either demonstrably false or extremely misleading.  

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 5:18 AM Albert twrote:
The democrats can't stop lying, but what else have the got? Unfortunately, when politicians are willing to lie, they have no honor and your well being as a citizen means little to them. Citizens simple become part of the voter plantation, a tool to keep and stay in power.

It's hard to respect a government which is willing to lie and deceive their citizens. People feel it deep in their core. No one with a reasonable mind respects a liar.



No comments:

Post a Comment