Monday, July 11, 2022

Watch "Science Proves What We Suspected Was True About Them" on YouTube

It is easy to say that something is wrong with the Political Left if they don't have the same level of disgust that we do, but what if that were the norm?   My tendency toward disgust is pretty high, which is probably why I am the way I am.  However, I might be the abnormal one.

I think that there is a big range of human tendencies.  Everyone feels a little bit of anxiety, depression, fear, neuroticism, and compulsiveness.  It is when one of these normal human traits becomes exaggerated to the point of being a problem that it becomes a mental illness.

On Sat, Jul 9, 2022 at 9:27 PM  wrote:

Science can be amazing !!!

 

Watch 4  min11 sec. video below until Google censorship takes it down.

 

-Beesley-

 

From: John Coffey
Subject: Re: Watch "Science Proves What We Suspected Was True About Them" on YouTube

 

When I lived in Indianapolis from 1991 to 1992, I made friends with a chess player who was an extreme liberal, likely a Marxist.  He said that he had a very permissive father whereas I had a very restrictive father.  So I valued freedom and he valued government control.

 

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 11:30 AM Albert  wrote:

Scientist say a brain scan can reveal whether you are a liberal or a conservative. I'm not sure how they tell if you're a libertarian. Lol

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment