Friday, June 28, 2024

Debate

 I didn't watch the debate because I didn't think it wouldn't be very informative.  I thought that it might be disastrous because the moderators are very anti-Trump.

Most people have already decided, which makes debates a bit pointless.

However, I was very interested in what the commentators had to say about the debate.  The immediate reaction by everyone, including Biden supporters, is that Biden did badly and looked senile.  Even his supporters want a different candidate to replace him.  His opponents would be happy to keep him as an opponent because there is no way he can win.  

I think that the responsible thing for Biden to do is to stop his reelection campaign.  It is unlikely that Biden can survive another term, or at least do the job, so there should be another candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment