Sunday, February 19, 2023

Chick-fil-A Identity Politics

The left makes a mountain out of a molehill.  It advances its agenda by claiming victimhood.  As I understand it, the original owner of Chick-Fil-A donated money to religious organizations that he agreed with, which just happened to have some anti-gay positions.  This is a long way from saying that the donations were made for the suppression of gay people.  For this original sin, the left wants to keep punishing Chick-Fil-A forever no matter what changes they make.

Most people on the right are very tolerant and accepting people.  I don't see anyone who is actively promoting an anti-gay agenda. Not a soul.  If they exist, they are a small minority.  I'm here in conservative Indiana, and most people just want to live and let live.

I once ran my chess club at a Chick-Fil-A.  The people there were nice and eager to please.  I happened to like the food, although I haven't compared it to other fast-food chicken.

The left will attack you just for not being woke enough.  If you don't actively support their position, then that makes you a racist, homophobe, or whatever.  This is a divide-and-conquer strategy, and when you point out how outrageous they are being then they attack you as bigoted for disagreeing with them.

It is ironic that at 7:20 he accuses the right of being the ones with a chip on their shoulders.

It is shameful that he would accuse the right of defending slavery.  Remind me, which political party supported slavery?

After such an over-the-top unjust slander of good, well-intentioned people, that I am done with this channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment