Sunday, February 19, 2023

How Hard Is It to Not Buy a Video Game?



John Coffey
0 seconds ago

Calling people bigots for their biologically realistic point of view that men cannot women and vice-versa, is just unfair.  We have a different point of view that doesn't go along with some people's fantasies.  I am all for letting people live their lives until it starts imposing on the rest of us.  Suddenly I have to be careful about what pronouns I use.  People want to force me to lie to protect their feelings.  

I think that it is equally unfair to threaten people's livelihood if they don't agree.  Jordan Peterson first became famous when his job was threatened over forced speech codes.  And it is still happening to him.  They want to take away his license.

The left thinks that it is about diversity and inclusion, but it is not true when it comes to diversity of opinion. The left thinks that having a different opinion is harming others. If you disagree with them then they will literally try to ruin you. They want you to go away and die. You don't have the right to speak nor do you have the right to earn a living.

I've known for some time that Steve Shives has some different political opinions than I do, but that doesn't mean that I stop watching his videos.  For the most part, I like his videos.

I suggest reading what J.K. Rowling wrote about Her Reasons for Speaking out on Sex and Gender Issues.  I would include a link here but it would probably be deleted by the spam filter.


P.S.  https://www.jkrowling.com/opinions/j-k-rowling-writes-about-her-reasons-for-speaking-out-on-sex-and-gender-issues/

No comments:

Post a Comment