Thursday, March 7, 2024

Lady Liberty SURE got EFF'D Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syitUVholnQ&t=1036s

Years ago, Matt Jarbo was a controversial figure because he flagged some other YouTubers for copyright violation, which is a no-no among YouTubers.   Back when everybody wanted him kicked off YouTube, I defended him.  I said that I didn't care about all the drama because I enjoyed his videos.

He was once my favorite YouTuber because he used to make short 10-minute videos about entertainment.  However, he has turned into this late-night foul-mouthed political streamer.  His videos are too long, too late, and too far left for me to watch anymore.  I assume that he has turned into this shock jock because it attracts an audience.

Somewhere in this video, he says that Trump supporters like getting screwed in the rear because that is the only way they can get it up.   https://www.youtube.com/live/syitUVholnQ?si=PXCyGLdZiFcZKx8s&t=3511

He makes similar comments about Matt Walsh:  

Apparently, he deleted my comment where I talked about Trump Derangement Syndrome and I said that I can no longer support him.

No comments:

Post a Comment