Sunday, June 2, 2024

Trump Conviction Outrage

There is less outrage on YouTube over Trump's conviction than I expected. It is like the news has died down.

I assume that some people feel like I do, that if the political system is so corrupt that they put Trump in prison for political purposes then it is the end of the Republic. Especially if Trump loses the election because of it. I'm thinking that there should be a secessionist movement.

I don't expect that to happen for a couple of reasons. Maybe not enough people feel as strongly about it, and maybe there are some lines even the political left won't cross. They should at least fear the backlash.

Trump wasn't even my first choice. He is a flawed individual, but such injustice should spark outrage.

I have a suspected a secret plan where Biden pardons Trump, maybe stopping any appeal, but also indebting Trump to Biden and setting a precedent. Biden could also get convicted, especially if the political winds change. Maybe Trump will owe him one.

Best wishes,

John Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment